Rector Johnson Middle School has an opening for a Paraprofessional position that requires working with students with Multiple Disabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities required (but not limited to) include:
• Assisting students in achieving academic success
• Working with students who may be aggressive or disruptive in class
• Behavior support which includes physical management (training provided upon hire)
• Personal care
• Social integration
• Consultation and collaboration with Special Education and Regular Education
Applications can be picked up ant returned to BBISD Central Office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (REQUIRED):
To apply for a vacancy, please contact our office:
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION:
Included with your application, please provide the following:
- Letter of interest
- Updated resume
- Copy of Oklahoma Teaching Certificate (if applicable)