2017 Homecoming Parade
The Cheerleaders of Broken Bow High School will sponsor the annual Broken Bow High School homecoming parade on Thursday, October 12th beginning at 7:00PM. The parade will begin at Broken Bow High School and end at Bennett where the community is invited to join us in a pep rally at the football stadium.
Local organizations and groups are encouraged to participate with floats, decorated cars, ATVs, bicycles, etc. Lineup will begin at the Broken Bow High School parking lot, then the parade will travel down North Park Drive and end in the Bennett parking lot. Youths under age 10 must be in a vehicle and will not be allowed to walk without adult supervision. Groups are asked not to throw candy from their vehicles in order to minimize risk to bystanders.
- There will be no fee for entry.
- Entry paperwork can be picked up from the RJMS office or Shari Magar at BBHS Library.
- A trophy will be given out to the most creative floats in each division.
- Deadline for entries will be
Friday, October 6th, Deadline extended to Monday, October 9th. Forms need to be turned into Shari Magar at the BBHS Library.
- If you have any questions regarding the parade, please contact Lauren Ross at RJMS 584-9603 or by email Lross@bbisd.org.